A single audio jack designed to last
The IFPL Single Long Life Audio Jack developed for airlines’ A1, B1 and passengers’ personal headsets features IFPL’s Long Life and Push-Through-Pin technologies delivering industry-leading reliability whilst minimising the impact of customer induced damage.
Designed with an optimal insertion and retention force to minimise the risk of damage to the headset cables when pulled; the Push-Through-Pin technology ensures continued usability of the IFE system even if a headset pin becomes damaged.
With minimal on-wing replacement costs, the IFPL Single Long Life Audio Jack has been proven in service with many airlines throughout the world due to its high reliability and exceptionally low total cost of ownership.
• Accepts airlines’ A1/B1 and the passengers’ own headsets
• High quality audio enhancing the overall customer experience
• High reliability delivering an industry leading total cost of ownership
• Insertion and extraction force designed to minimise headset damage
• Push-Through-Pin technology minimising impact of broken off pins
• Tested to over 100,000 insertions
Please fill in the form with a few of your details, and we’ll direct you to the information you’ve requested.