IFPL Group is seeking people who are passionate about manufacturing and dedicated to supporting the production of high-quality products.
IFPL Group – comprised of IFPL and Cobalt Aerospace – is an award-winning engineering company, designing and manufacturing products for the commercial aerospace sector. The business is growing rapidly and we are looking to recruit a Logistics and Inventory Assistant to complement the existing team.
We are a full end-to-end business designing, selling, and manufacturing our own products for sale to airlines and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) around the world. We are recognised as industry leaders for our passenger power and audio products, as well as for our drop-in LED mood lighting system. We recently completed a six-figure investment to establish a new PCBA surface mount facility.
We want to hear from you if you are seeking an exciting challenge in an innovative and growing business.
You will need to be based on the Isle of Wight or be prepared to re-locate, as the role will be at our Calbourne location and require you to be on-site.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience with MRP systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Follow relevant Company Operating Procedures
- Comply with and uphold Health and Safety standards
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping
- Knowledge of best practices in inventory management
- Detail oriented mindset
- Strong analytical mindset
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Free thinking and able to work under own initiative
- Flexible working 37½ hour week
- Private medical cover
- Death in Service
- CycleScheme & TechScheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted Ferry Travel.
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Dependant on experience
Please apply by submitting your CV and covering letter, detailing why you would be the ideal candidate for the position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.